An Open Letter to Parents Feeling Unequipped to Disciple Their Kids
From Crossway: Part of the part of the Open Letters series.
Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against any of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:18
Jesus said “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’ and ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” Luke 10:27
He went on to say in verse 28 “Do this and you will live…”
Old testament and new, the message is the same. Love…
As we prepare to return to in person worship…
To read the letter, follow the link below.
Letter From our Ad Council Chairperson and the Asbury Board
A prayer from Max Lucado to “Calm This Troubled Planet”
“For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.” Isaiah 41:13
- Sandy Valley Local Schools Virtual Graduation
- Through It All – No matter the problem, no matter the heartache, discouragement or pain. No matter if we have been wronged or hurt, felt unloved, unwanted or afraid… There is one who will carry us ‘Through It All’ His name is Jesus!
- Words of hope from Pastor Mike 4/30/20
“Do not be afraid little flock”
- Words of Hope & Inspiration From Pastor Mike 4/9/20.
- On Christ the Solid Rock I Stand, Pastor Mike 3-21-20 – Click Here
- From Pastor Mike (video) 3- 13-20
- “You’ll Get Through This” by Max Lucado. Click Here
- Take a moment to build your hope and restore your Spirit in a musical moment with the Lord God. Sit back, take a deep breath, relax and let the Spirit of Christ renew and strengthen you. It Is Well With My Soul
Find us on Facebook